Over the years, our engineer Dale has built up wide ranging experience of many makes of boiler, including but not limited to, Worcester Bosch, Gloworm and Valiant. In particular, DA Bunning Gas Ltd has a particular preference for both Potterton and Baxi boilers, and would recommend these to our customers. This is because we believe that these boilers offer simplicity, high efficiency and great value for money, and with some boilers offering as much as a 10 year warranty (see below), they offer excellent reliability as well. We also consider that, from an engineers point of view, Baxi and Potterton boilers are simple and easy to work with, meaning if things do go wrong, it is on the whole, easier to identify faults and then put right.
(Please Note: From 26th September 2015 the ErP (energy rated products) directive came into action. The ErP directive aims to phase out poorly performing energy products to reduce carbon emissions across Europe to achieve the EU targets. All products bought after this date must meet performance and emissions standards and will be given an efficiency rating which must be clearly displayed.on the product.)
There are a variety of Baxi and Potterton boilers available on the market, however we would suggest considering one of the following:
Heat Only HE ERP
Baxi EcoBlue Advance Heat (7 years parts and labour warranty)
- Lightweight/compact design
- Flue available from top and rear connection
- Very quiet and available in outputs of 13kw, 16kw, 19kw, 25kw and 30kw/h.
Potterton Promax SL Heat (2 years parts and labour warranty)
- Lightweight/compact design
- Efficiency rating ‘A’
- Outputs available 12kw, 15kw, 18kw and 24kw/h
- Available in LPG
Baxi Eco Blue Advance ERP (10 years parts and labour warranty)
- Flow rate up to 16.4 litres per minute on hot water
- Available in outputs 24kw, 28kw, 33kw & 40kw for different sized homes
- Frost protection allowing greater flexibility on siting
Potterton Promax ERP (2 years parts and labour warranty)
- Available to use with LPG
- Can be sited in an un-ventilated cupboard
- Fluing options of up to 20 metres
Baxi Duo-tec (7 years parts and labour warranty)
- Built in filling assembly loop for a compact install.
- Available in outputs of 24kw, 28kw, 33kw & 40kw (LPG only available in 28kw)
- Easy service and maintenance
Baxi 100 Combi (2 years parts and labour warranty)
- Available in outputs of 24kW and 28kW to suit most property types (LPG Compatible)
- Compact size that will fit inside a standard 300mm deep cupboard
- User friendly controls and display
- 32.5kg lift weight making it easy to transport, unpack and install
- Easily accessible components for easy servicing
In likeness to boilers, over the years our engineer has worked with many makes of gas fires. These include, Valor, Radiant, Kinder and Gazco gas fires and stoves, all of which we consider to be reputable manufacturers. Although DA Bunning Gas Ltd doesn’t specifically work with one make of fire, we do regularly recommend Valor fires to our customers. Pictured below are a seclection of popular choices by our customers.
Whatever the type of fire that you require, DA Bunning Gas are here to help.
If you would like any further information on the installation any of these products or on others that are not listed here please call us on 01691 680888